Friday, June 18, 2010

5 Things I'm in LOVE with right now...

1. I love sales. Sample, blowout, private, friends and family...all of them. Whenever I'm in the mood to pick up something a little edgy/different I head over to Intermix. My most recent purchase was a Torn by Ronny Kobo oversized tee. The fact that it was on sale was an added bonus!


2. Pretty Little Liars- ABC Family has once again done it again. "A new kind of family", is their motto...it should be more like, "A slutty kind of family". The first episode starts off with a bang. Students hooking up with teachers, mom's hooking up with cops, a missing friend, a missing friend who turns out to be a dead friend and Chad Lowe playing the cheating father of one of those "Pretty Little Liars" or PLL as the lovely JF has dubbed it. Get ready ladies...this summer is going to be scandelous.


3. Soul Cycle- I'll be the first to admit that I would much prefer to eat a pizza and watch re-runs of Criminal Minds then go to the gym. BUT I think spinning has changed all of that. If you have the $32 plus $5 for shoe rentals and water, DO IT. Sure, you might not be able to sit down properly, cross your legs or easily run up and down stairs for a few days, but it's totally worth it. *Shoes are included in your first class

4. These Oliver Peoples "Racine" glasses. I don't own contacts so I'm either somewhat blind or wearing my glasses. I happen to like wearing glasses, and since I'm always looking to add to the collection, I thought these would be a welcome addition to the plastic accessory party. PLUS they are def GEEK chic.



5. Grooveshark -No explanation needed. Just check it out.

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment