Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Rooftop Yoga at work- Check out the view! I'm not a huge lover of yoga, but when you do it 16 stories above New York City, it's kinda wonderful. Check out the lovely KS and JF. Namaste.


2. Happy Birthday by Deborah Lippmann- It makes me happy!!



3. Cardigans---DUH!

4. "Strip Me" by Natasha Bedingfield- Every time I hear Ms. Bedingfield I picture myself cruising down the street in a black convertible like Lauren Conrad. This song makes me feel giddy, empowered and sassy. LOVE IT



5. FALL TELEVISION- I plan on doing a post all about this, but for now, I'll leave you with a list of premiere dates...

9/13- Gossip Girl and 90210
9/20- Chuck
9/21- GLEE
9/22- Criminal Minds
9/23- Community, My Generation (NEW), Greys Anatomy and Private Practice

2 comments:

  1. That's the coolest thing! Rooftop yoga at work. Can I work there? And I am way too excited for GG & Glee! Cannot wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? That is at your work? SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete