Tuesday, November 30, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

With the Holiday season in full swing, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things...


Topping the list this year is the Nikon Coolpix S8100. I absolutely LOVE taking pictures...and who wouldn't want to take pictures with this adorable little camera?! *Cough* Christmas Gift *Cough*

I LOVE my Michele watch and I LOVE Orange, so when I spotted this new band I had to add it to the list.

After seeing these NARS polishes online, I can't help but want to add them to my growing collection.

Chloe: No description needed.

A little bling from J.Crew never hurt anyone...

And WORLD PEACE...

XO,
Ash

2 comments:

  1. nikon seriously is the best:)xxx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ hope you can check out my blog when you can:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- du hast ja sooo Recht! Chloé Taschen brauchen nie eine Beschreibung. Ein Bild erzählt viel mehr! Und merci für den Tipp NARS- ich kannte die noch nicht. Ich bin leider so ein Chanel Nagellack victim:)
    by the way- cooler Blog!!

    ReplyDelete