1. Quotes- It's no secret that I absolutely adore quotes. I love reading them, posting them and finding new ones to fall in love with. Check out Hollies Quotes, it's one of my favorites.
2. Summer Sales- I definitely took advantage of the J.Crew Sale I posted a few days ago and on my way home from work I stumbled across a 50% off sale at Theory in SOHO. Having no self control, AC and I stopped in..and each left with a dress.
3. Cooking- OK, I always love to cook so technically this shouldn't be on the list. With that being said, I am loving Summer inspired recipes! Like this pasta I made last night courtesy of Giada. I substitute the Fregola with Orzo because let's be honest, has anyone ever seen Fregola at Stop and Shop?
4. Twitter- I wasn't to sure about this "Tweeting" trend, but it's definitely grown on me. I think I owe it to my coworkers EF and KS...tweeting is so much more fun when you have someone to @mention.
5. My coworkers- I never thought I'd love them all so much. I always thought I felt connected at my old job, but was I wrong! Work is so much more fun when you have people you enjoy seeing everyday. The snack cart, ledge chats, TV recaps and Wednesday night spinning are all just part of why I love working with them so much...to be hones, I don't know what I'd do without 'em.
Here's to kicking off the week!!
Holiday Shopping at Queenstown Premium Outlets
10 hours ago