Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin'"

Everyone loves a good makeover story. The tale of a "plain jane", transformed by the magical powers of MAC cosmetics, a good blow-out and a new wardrobe. Overnight she's gotten 10x hotter, lost about 15 pounds and is now Prom Queen. Unfortunately my High School experience didn't end like "She's All That", and I didn't gracefully trip down my parents steps into the arms of the quarterback. With that being said, i'm convinced it will happen...eventually. When it does, my internal soundtrack will play in slow motion, the wind will blow my hair back, and the perfect guy will realize that I'm the perfect girl.

Until then, I have my movies, books and the occasional TV show.

...oh, and I'll always have Taylor Swift and her new song "Mine".

XO,

Ash

1 comment:

  1. I heard the end of her new song- I need to hear the whole thing, but i like!

    Thanks for the nice Tweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete