Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"You taste just like GLITTER mixed with rock and roll"

It’s the Holiday’s and as of yesterday at 7pm…I had not purchased a single present.

Mahhhhjaahh issue considering it took me 25 minutes to go about 45 feet yesterday in front of my mall.

However, by the grace of God and some Holiday fairies I ended up shooting over to a few stores outside of the mall with my brother Kevin and completed my holiday shopping in 2.5 hours.

You read that correctly…2.5 Hours!!

It’s a Christmas Miracle if I have ever witnessed one!!

Because I cant quite tell you what I bought everyone, I’ve decided to share a gift that I was given.

I took this picture my new nail polish this morning on the train. The fabulous EG gave it to me and I couldn’t wait to get the glittery silver on my nails.



The picture isn’t the greatest because I took it with my bberry, but here is what the nail polish looks like in the jar. GO GET IT! It’s the perfect color for Holiday parties and New Year’s
festivities.

XO,

Ash

2 comments:

  1. Fun, festive nail color! Congrats on your xmas miracle :)

    Merry xmas eve eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect holiday glitz! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete