Saturday, November 7, 2009

"I want your love... I don’t wanna be friends"

Let me preface this post by saying, that my taste in music is about as Schizophrenic as it gets. My IPOD is a collection of bad pop music, emo-ballads, cross-over country and the occasional rap/dance hit. These are the top 10 songs on my current playlist.

Don’t judge…to much.

1. Jay-Z “Empire State of Mind” – I’m from NY…this song just makes me happy.

2. Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” –GAGA = Amazing

3. Taylor Swift “SuperStar – I'm pretty sure I can relate to all of her songs in some way...and she told me she liked my sweater last year...I will always love her.

4. Orianthi “According to you” – Handpicked by MJ to be a part of his tour…check her out!

5. Taylor Swift “Jump then fall” – Fantastical

6. Ke$ha “Tik Tok” – Mindless and Cheeky… J’Adore!

7. Britney Spears “3” – 3 words- Peter, Paul and Mary…

8. Jesse McCartney “Body Language” – "I don’t speak Spanish, Japanese or French”…but I would learn for Jesse!

9. Glee Cast “Defying Gravity” – My obsession with this show is well known.

10. Glee Cast “ Sweet Caroline” – Lets be honest…I have the whole Glee Cast soundtrack, but these two are the most recent adds to my playlist.

3 comments:

  1. sorry i couldn't party with you in nyc tonight lady :( we must plan to hit the town another night.. maybe shopping or coffee tomorrow? or red mango/movie night? just a thought... i miss hanging out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both ... my ipod even has Hanson on it (the shame!). Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for putting new music up for me to download. i would never know about new music without you. =) all i have to offer is my"sounds of st kitts" playlist. can't wait for driving dance parties with you!

    ReplyDelete