Let me preface this post by saying, that my taste in music is about as Schizophrenic as it gets. My IPOD is a collection of bad pop music, emo-ballads, cross-over country and the occasional rap/dance hit. These are the top 10 songs on my current playlist.
Don’t judge…to much.
1. Jay-Z “Empire State of Mind” – I’m from NY…this song just makes me happy.
2. Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” –GAGA = Amazing
3. Taylor Swift “SuperStar – I'm pretty sure I can relate to all of her songs in some way...and she told me she liked my sweater last year...I will always love her.
4. Orianthi “According to you” – Handpicked by MJ to be a part of his tour…check her out!
5. Taylor Swift “Jump then fall” – Fantastical
6. Ke$ha “Tik Tok” – Mindless and Cheeky… J’Adore!
7. Britney Spears “3” – 3 words- Peter, Paul and Mary…
8. Jesse McCartney “Body Language” – "I don’t speak Spanish, Japanese or French”…but I would learn for Jesse!
9. Glee Cast “Defying Gravity” – My obsession with this show is well known.
10. Glee Cast “ Sweet Caroline” – Lets be honest…I have the whole Glee Cast soundtrack, but these two are the most recent adds to my playlist.
Holiday Shopping at Queenstown Premium Outlets
10 hours ago