Sunday, February 7, 2010

MK, Ashley and LC OH MY!!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!

For all of you who asked...MK and A were phenomenal. They were the sweetest and most pulled together 23 year old girls I have ever met. I'm rarely starstruck when I meet the celebs, but I do have to say hugging MK goodbye was pretty awesome...and chatting with Lauren Conrad over my new nail polish color was pretty sweet as well. They are just really chill girls. However, it made me feel slightly unaccomplished.

Lauren, Mary-Kate and Ashley are all within my age range (i'm 22) and I have not accomplished half of the stuff they have. It made me think of all the things I want to do before I turn 23 in September. My current plan is to compile a list of things I want/want to do before the birthday rolls around. I will get back to you when it's complete.

For now, I will leave you with some new songs from everyone's fav new trainwreck Ke$ha...








xo,

Ash

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I so NEED the story behind how you met them. My sister and I plan on stalking out Lauren when she has her re-scheduled book singing in Philly. And I'm loving that polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay MKA! I saw Lauren Conrad in B&N the other day after her book signing. Not that many people were around, but she was a little bratty to the two fans who called out to her.

    ReplyDelete