Friday, October 23, 2009

Hope for Jessica

HOPE FOR JESSICA- KETAMINE COMA

I'm heading off to Alumni weekend at school today and before I go I wanted to share something with everyone.

This is a story about my oldest friend Jessica. I know my posts are usually about clothing or shoes or awkward moments, but I wanted to take some time to mention her. I spoke about her in an earlier post that was called Silly Suppers. If you have the time to say a prayer for Jess and her family I would really appreciate it. She is an AMAZING woman and her story is something that everyone should see.

Here is a link to her BLOG...check it out if you can!

Hope you are all having a fantastic friday and have fantastic plans for the weekend!

XO

Ash

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! just tagged you for an award over at my place! = )

    ReplyDelete