Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why today was a fantastic day...

Today was a fantastic day. This post will be brief because I'm an old lady and it's waaaay past my bedtime.

1. I love the people I work with. They crack me up and I think my job is super fun.

2. GLEE was on. The episode...FABULOUS!!!! Listening to Queen makes me think of HS and Kristin Chenoweth is incredible. If you haven't already, go and download all the music on itunes from the cast of GLEE. It's well worth the $1.29



3. I may or may not have made "sessy" eyes with the train conductor...potential updates to follow.

4. I took one last spin around town in my car before I have to give it back. It was a bittersweet ride..."Lucy" is a red Jeep Liberty and she is super precious. I plan on dedicating a post to her tomorrow.

5. It was chilly enough today for me to wear my Black Elwood blazer from VEDA. It was part of my birthday present from the rents. Its basically a buttery, black leather menswear blazer. It's delishhh!

6. I saw this completely adorable pink VW bug and it made me smile. I've always wanted a bug because I a.) think they are super cute and b.) it was my dads first car back in the 60's. I actually had quite a facination with them when I was younger.


7. I had a fabulous time with my friends tonight. It's cheestastic, but they complete me.

Night Night and sweet dreams

XO,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment