Saturday, January 9, 2010

Being the super awesome 22 year old that I am...I was planning on spending last night curled up with my dog and reading a book.

It was freezing out+I was tired= Ashley is hanging out on her couch.

The one problem in this equation was that I didn't have any new books to read. Like I've said before, I am a book junkie.

So, I bundled up in my pajama-esque outfit and I headed to B&N to check out the selection. Barnes and Noble has always been one of my favorite places. I can seriously walk around for hours scanning through books.

After what seemed like hours, I finally decided on this...




Me Talk Pretty One Day came highly recommended and since I just finished This book...



Over the summer (and loved it), I figured that another David Sedaris book would be a great choice.

Enjoy your weekend and stay warm!!!

XO,

Ash

1 comment:

  1. David Sedaris is my FAVORITE author of all time!! True Story: I laughed out loud in the first 2 pages and my cousin came into my room and asked me who I was talking to. Needless to say, I was judged harshly by a 10 year old...whoops! But totes worth it :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete