Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things I'm Loving Thursday...

I've been in a funk this week and I need to snap out of it! SO, I decided that in honor of today being Thursday, I am going to post a few things I am loving right now.

This is OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques". I swear it looks much prettier on your nails than it does in the bottle...PROMISE!

Chanel Lipstick in "LOVER". Red Lipstick is something that either screams, "sexy and classy" or "tranny hooker". I like to think I look sexy and classy , but it's all about finding the right shade. For me, Chanel Lover is it!
Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice Crossover Event! Like I said in a previous post, I have questionable taste in televison shows. Grey's and Private is something that my mom and I watch every week. I can barely contain my excitment that it is back on tonight!!!! Hopefully I will make it home in time.

It's cold and bleak in NY right now and the temperatures have hit a balmy 30 degrees. I am in complete winter coma right now and NEED to snap out of it! It didn't help that last year I was in Antigua for NYE...and was tan. To cure my winter blues, I have started looking at beach photos as both an incentive to hit the gym and to remind myself that warm weather is only a few months away.

I borrowed this picture from my cousin Sarah...she is much better photographer than I am...

ABC Comedy Wednesday's...aka Modern Family. I've talked about this show before, and I will talk about it again. It will be the only thing keeping me sane on Wednesday's now that GLEE is on hiatus until April (and moving to Tuesdays). If you aren't watching it...you should be!

Happy Thursday!!!!!
XO,
Ash

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that show!! Too funny and I love the color of that polish!

    ReplyDelete