Monday, January 18, 2010

Fashion's finest- Golden Globes

I love Awards Season. I love everything about it. From the Emmy's to the Oscars, I am an award show junkie...ok, thats a lie. I mainly watch the red carpet. However, despite the gloomy weather last night in LA, the stars came out in their formal attire and dressed to impress to be honored by the Hollywood Foreign Press.

Here are my favorites from the night...

January Jones- Stunning. I love everything about her except for her awful appearance on SNL. While she didn't take home the statue for her portrayal of Betty Draper, she stole the show in Lanvin as one of the best dressed.



Emily Blunt- It doesn't hurt that she has the adorable John Krasinski on her arm, but her light pink frothy D&G gown was lovely




Sandra Bullock- My favorite dress of the night was worn by Sandy. It is DEFINITELY her year and she pulled out all the stops with this Bottega Veneta gown. I would like to re-vamp my wardrobe and purchase everything in that color.



Olivia Wilde- Hello...I don't think I even need to tell you why I love this dress. Olivia is looking GORGEOUS in Gucci!




Ginnifer Goodwin- I am not normally a fan of short dresses at big awards shows, but I think this choice was absolutely perfect. The Cobalt Blue Dress makes her pixie hair and eyes pop. Love Love Love!



What were your favorites?

XO


images borrowed from cocoperez.com

1 comment:

  1. I love awards season too! All the purples and pinks on the red carpet last night were gorgeous. I post my wrap up/faves tomorrow morning- check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete