Monday, January 4, 2010

The Subway is where all the Celebs hang out.

So I've met a lot of celebrities at my job and it didn't take long before I realized that they were normal people. They do average everyday things like drink coffee, eat bagels and shop at the Gap...the only difference is they have better hair.

NYC is a great place to spot celebs if you're into the stalking game. I was nearly knocked over a few months ago by Orlando Bloom walking down Hudson St and just today on the 1, I bumped into Constantine Maroulis from American Idol or
more importantly "Rock of Ages"- fantastic musical, everyone should see it.

He was dirty, scruffy and wearing tight jeans and a leather jacket...and I liked it.

Who knows...maybe I like rocker boys more than I thought.

Happy Monday!

XO

1 comment:

  1. oooh, constantine was soo good in rock of ages.
    1) i hope you have recovered from your mysterious illness.
    2) happy birthday kev!
    3) i need your beautiful face in my life asap.

    ReplyDelete