Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler

So...I don't usually post pictures of my dog Tyler, but today is his 10th birthday so I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from this year. I took these this past Halloween.

If you ask any of my friends they will tell you that Tyler thinks he is a person. He is suuuuper friendly and does really awkward things like, bark at his reflection in the glass door and watch food network on TV. He also carries this toy around we call "Rudolph" like it's his child and responds to the name Fred.

I think he is pretty adorable and perfect...



Happy Birthday Ty!

5 comments:

  1. awww! Happy Birthday Tyler!!! yay two double digits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just the cutest dog ever, isn't he?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he is adorable. Happy Belated Birthday! So glad I just came across your blog! Your bio sounds just like me, glad I'm not the only 22 y/o who loves bookstores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, he is so freaking cute!!!

    Love the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! that second pic def belongs on a calendar or something! :)

    cute blog lady...you've got yourself a new stalker! ;)

    ReplyDelete