Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cheesetastic Reading!!!

I have a crazy amount of books in my room. It’s actually ridiculous. They take up so much room that my parents bought me a third bookshelf so that I could continue to add to the madness. I love summery reads filled with unrequited love, and cheesetastic plot-lines.

Here are some of my favorite Guilty Pleasure Reads…

Sloppy Firsts: Meghan McCafferty
- Step back into High School with Jessica Darling and fall in love.



Can you Keep a Secret?
: Sophie Kinsella
- Confess all your secrets to a stranger on a plane, only to find out the next day he is your new boss…OOPS!


Size 12 Is Not Fat: Meg Cabot
- Former Pop-star loses her sexy BF, her money and her career. Now she must take a job at University where a student tragically dies.... Can you say Murder Mystery?

All We Ever Wanted was Everything: Janelle Brown
-Family Secrets smeared all over your perfect country club life…loves it!!!


The Sharper your Knife the Less you Cry: Kathleen Flinn
- Quitting your job to fulfill a lifelong dream of attending Le Cordon Bleu…sign me up!!!


Remember Me? : Sophie Kinsella
- Wake up from amnesia to discover you were sleeping with someone besides your husband?…I smell a scandal!!!


Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim: David Sedaris
- Its David Sedaris…do I even need to explain why this book is fabulous?

Bridget Jones Diary: Helen Fielding
-Have you seen the movie?

Chasing Harry Winston: Lauren Weisberger
- Three Best Friends make a pack to drastically change their lives…will they get the
perfect rock in the process?

The Undomestic Goddess: Sophie Kinsella
- Running away from your prestigious career to become a housekeeper, fall in love with the gardener and learn more about yourself than you ever could at your suffocating job…sounds perfect!

At the end of the day you should enjoy what you read. Find books that make you happy.

Happy Reading!

XO,
AC

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Shopaholic series so I'll probably check out Sophie's "Do you remember me?" and "Can you keep a secret?" :-)

    ReplyDelete