With words of encouragement from the super FEROSH KR, I have started my first blog.
I apologize in advance for the rambling sentences, random capitalizations, made up words, the occasional Shalom, and the all around haphazard nature of my blog. Welcome to my life…
Lets start at the very beginning. I’m 21 and I just graduated from college (YAY ME!!!). I also I decided to start this blog because when you are unemployed, 21 and awkward like I am, randomly hilarious stuff tends to happen to you…Like the homeless man on the E, Dennis/Derrick or almost getting hit by a bus while BBMing.
Plus, now that I don’t have a job, I have all the time in the world to bake new treats and create yummy recipes...all of which I will share.
Since I graduated about 3 months ago I have had some time to soul search or “sit on my butt and watch CSI on Spike” as Paula reminds me everyday.
These are some things I have learned after college…
1. I still love my friends from H.S. and that will never change.
2. I miss living with friends...P and R are the most fantastical parents ever, but on occasion I feel as if I’m wearing one of those leashes that overprotective parents strap to their 3 year olds with ADHD.
3. Macaroni and cheese does not taste as good at 12:30 p.m. that it does at 12:30 a.m. when made with your superb roommate KC
4. I’m pretty lucky to live somewhere that is close enough to NYC… Thank god P and R didn’t settle in Middle America.
5. Now that the credit card bills come to the house and I see them every month, it is a terrible reminder of my need for a job aka I need to spend less time at J.Crew and more time at P-Fit!
Who cares if I’m unemployed and single…I’m not going to let that get me down! At the end of the day there are still tons of boys out there (maybe even some of them wear those plastic glasses that I find so adorable), plenty of recipes to try and countless adventures with Paradise that need to be had.
Have a Great Weekend.
7 hours ago